It makes it possible to conclude reciprocal agreements with other States Parties on the recognition and enforcement of decisions relating to maintenance obligations of the judicial or administrative authorities of the countries covered by the Convention. If you have any questions and/or wish to apply for the adoption/amendment/enforcement of a maintenance order, you will receive an application form by sending an application form by email, telephone or writing to the Irish Central Authority: If the dependant (debtor) resides abroad and needs maintenance, the central authority may: If you wish to receive maintenance from a person residing abroad, contact the Central Maintenance Recovery Authority of the Ministry of Justice and Equality for assistance – see “Contacts” below. You must have an address for the other party.

Comments are closed.