We are approaching a holiday that is a Chocolatiers dream! It’s…EASTER! Of all the many great things Easter brings, one of them is indeed, Chocolate. Chocolate Bunnies, Chocolate Eggs, Chocolate…well, you name it!
How can you walk into the store and not think about Chocolate or candy this time of year? It’s everywhere. If you are reading this, I need to remind you, that you have committed to a partaking in this lifestyle of healthy living and I am hear to help encourage you. Now, I wish I was able to give you an “eat chocolate, burn fat” quick fix guide, but then I would be a liar. What I can tell you, with the utmost confidence, is that you…YES YOU, are stronger than you think. Temptations will always be there, but you have the power to set boundaries. You have the power to say NO. You are in control!
Here are some tips and tricks to kick those candy cravings and get you through this Easter season:
- If you
needcrave chocolate, aim for 70% or greater dark chocolate. I challenge you to take it a step further and seek out the organic, fair trade chocolate!
- Eaten in moderation there are some scientifically backed health benefits! Read more here
- If your child (or spouse) have those little treats lying around, get to the gym, go for a walk, go outside…my point is – don’t just sit around the house with the little chocolate voices calling you to eat them!
- DRINK WATER and plenty of it!
- Eat balanced meals throughout the day and don’t let yourself get too hungry. Need help with Nutrition – check out Balanced Habits, it’s a phenomenal program with proven results.
- Set a goal first thing in the morning when your motivation is the highest and stick to it! Trust your will power and be confident.
If at first you don’t succeed, tomorrow is a new day!